Included in our prices :
- breakfasts, unlimited wifi, parking within the fenced enclosure of the park.
- We also provide you for free with table tennis and petanque balls
Not included in our prices :
- The tourist tax of 0.83€ per day and per adult we reverse to the city. All other extras.
- The Parc de L'Aiguade is open from 21st of April to the end of September inclusive, except privatization on request.
- Reservations are accepted for a minimum of two nights and the rates on this site are only valid for direct bookings on our site.
- All reservations will be confirmed by email, and are subject to the payment of a 30% deposit for our Standard rate. For other rates, details are given with reservation.
- Arrivals are scheduled from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., departures are no later than 11:30 a.m. Of course, an arrival outside these hours is always possible, but please let us know.
- We don't provide a catering service apart from breakfasts, but we will be happy to provide you with a list of restaurants in the area if necessary.
- We have a cat, Lola, quite lonely and fearful, having already had to suffer the aggression of dogs. We are therefore sorry that we cannot accept pets.
Use of the swimming pool in summer :
- Covering an area of 10 m x 5 m, the swimming pool is equipped with sunbeds, deck chairs and parasols.
- For everyone's peace of mind, the swimming pool is accessible from 11 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Outside these hours, the pool is covered with a rolling shutter which serves as security.
- Access is done with respect for other guests and under the responsibility of each client.
- Children have access to the swimming pool only under the supervision and responsibility of their parents or accompanying persons.
- We cannot be held responsible for any incident or accident.